**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

Belly Glass

(1/14) > >>

tomstark22:
Any one have a lead on where to find or have an extra they are willing to part with?  I am looking for something similar to these 2 I have attached pics of.  Mine are severely flaked and the rest of my glass is in average condition.  Thanks for your help!

RiseLikeRa:
Tom:

I know that you want what you want however those glasses might be really hard to find.  I sent your pictures to a friend of mine with a stash of glasses.  If he has anything I will let you know.  Respectfully the games could take a different and nicer belly glass of your choice. 

Ra

rdaniel:
If you do find the glass, you can expect to pay around $70 in good condition, suitable for mounting on your Bally EM. These belly glass are not inexpensive and are hard to find. 

tomstark22:
Thanks Ra.  It doesn't have to be the exact same glass just of similar style.  I think these type have so much more character then the standard ones that just have "bally" or "5 cents"  I figured the only way I an gonna have much luck is to get lucky finding someone with a stash....  Got my fingers crossed!

rdaniel I understand that this will not be a standard glass price.

CVslots:
I do hope you find your glass! However, that being said, if I had that glass, or was WANTING that glass, I would be prepared for $200+. Some of these Bally glasses were a very, VERY small run, like 2-3 glasses. This isn't something you're gonna find just anywhere...sorry to be a Debbie Downer, just stating the facts.

Edit: Auto correct gone wrong! Sorry about that!  :rotfl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version