**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Other Reel Games

Looking for info on Pace 8 Star Nickel Slot Machine

(1/3) > >>

indianaguy:
Hi, excuse me if I'm not posting this in the right place. I recently acquired a Pace 8 Star slot machine that works, however I don't have the key to open up the back. Could I be lucky enough to find a key? Do I need to drill it out? Just kind of wondering if it's worth fixing up. It's super cool, my father-in-law wanted to buy it! I honestly have no idea how much it's worth, ebay doesn't tell me much. I guess I'm just wondering what it might be worth? Without seeing the guts it might be hard to determine, probably original. Just looking for any advice on what to do. Sell as is, if it's not that great of a slot machine? Or this is awesome, and maybe investing money into the back will bring up the value? Sorry I'm rambling here, any help is appreciated!

a69mopar:
Welcome to the site.  I moved your post to the appropriate topic. I also rotated your picture . Nice machine. Hopefully someone can help with the key. A picture of the rear lock area may help also

Thanks,
Wayne

indianaguy:
Thanks for the quick reply Wayne, I appreciate it. Thanks for rotating the picture as well! I'll try to get a picture of the back, I don't even want to admit how long it took me to upload that picture. Not very tech savy here to say the least. Yeah I guess I'm just looking to get into the thing, would love to see the "guts" in action. I appreciate the help, thanks again!

shortrackskater:
Welcome to the forum!
Can you please post a shot of the back, showing the lock?

You should keep it! It's a wonderful piece of history. I'll have another more knowledgable member chime in soon.

63mini:
 indianaguy,

Welcome to the forum.  That is a nice Pace machine.  I would try to keep it if I were you.  You did not state if it plays and pays.  Regarding the lock, please post a photo showing the back door lock as shortrackskater suggested.  Most of us agree that drilling is a last resort.  I think we are gluten for punishment and enjoy the challenge of lock picking.

As for price.  It always varies a bit.  But I know of one that sold yesterday at auction in PA for $1,150.00.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version