**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > BALLY Game Maker

First Bally Game Maker find .

(1/4) > >>

kosmo:
Found this on Facebook marketplace for $30. Stated it would not turn on.  It had a layer of dust all over and inside like had been in storage for a long time.
When I first plugged it in , nothing no lights noises nothing.  The DC power supply was bad. both Florescent tube and both started were bad, 3.6V battery dead .
Someone did the 3 AA conversion but one of the battery's was 0v and the pos lead had come off.
I found a Meanwell dc power supply that was an exact replacement. $25.  Put in some LED T8's and got it up and running to the Clear save ram prompt. (I'm waiting for my clear chip to arrive).
So it has hope :)

Chris-socal:
Thats a fantastic find.
You typically only need the set chip to set up denomination, region, BV, etc.
remember, you only get one shot on setup, there is no backing up or editing only one category once you have saved through the step.
These are great games.
I would love to know what games they have loaded in it, do you have a picture of the game board? Can you read the names on the eeproms?
Chris

Tilt:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

Wow, that's a helluva deal!  From the photo the machine looks to be in really good shape and the monitor looks great too.  I found one similar to yours a couple of months ago, but it cost me $550.  It has a new LCD monitor in it though and those cost about what I paid for the entire machine, so I didn't do too bad either.

kosmo:
Yes , I did take a picture of the mainboard when I had it out of the machine.
Looks like it has 10 game roms onboard.
Yes, the monitor has minimal screen burn.
A couple of the switches are missing the clear plastic covers.

Games:
Hi Fives
Blackjack
Jackpot7
Tripple Trouble Poker
Let it Ride
Draw Poker
Trip Bla2pig 7  ?
Double Double Poker
Duces Wild
Bonus Poker

kosmo:
I did order an eprom programmer so I can back up all those roms before I get it all button up.
Just  to be safe.
I cant send PM yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version