**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > BALLY Game Maker

First Bally Game Maker find .

<< < (4/4)

kosmo:
Was troubleshooting another problem and had swapped MPU boards.  I guess it will only clear with the key in the original machine.
Go figure.  Thx for the help guys.

a69mopar:
Glad to hear you got it cleared.
   I recommend testing the audit switch and circuit in the non clearing cabinet.  I have had switches that wouldn't work.

Thanks,
Wayne

kosmo:
The machine has been working well, except for one remaining issue ( well the backplane is a bit touchy but I can live with that)
When you first turn on the machine the CRT looks pretty good, but as it warms up it get really out of focus.
I removed the CRT and the board looks pretty good, nice and clean an not must heat stress.
I tried replacing that bipolar cap , but it didn't make any difference.
Was thinking of making an extension cable so I can get the CRT on the bench to make the focus adjustment?
Anyone else experienced this?

Chris-socal:
Focus should be a knob on flyback unless you have a convergence issue that is making the RGB separate and look odd. You are correct, it is difficult to do these settings while in the machine. Try turning the top knob on the flyback a little to the right and see if it gets cleare. If it gets worse it has been turned to far clockwise so you need to go the other way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version