**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Need Help ID'ing and Getting Parts Bally Fireball

(1/4) > >>

Big D:
Hi All,

I just recently picked up this Bally Fireball slot machine here in Austin, TX from someone that I think is also a member on this site.
I need some help to ID what this actually is:  Is it a Alpha 1 or Alpha 2 or V22/32 I'm kind of confused on the actual model??

It's in good shape, needs a good cleaning, but it is missing the MPU and the Bill acceptor.  Does anyone know for sure what MPU should go into this??
Also, it looks like it never had a printer in it witch seems odd, I would love to add one but finding the cages to hold the printer and new face bezels might be tricky.

I'm hoping that it wont take too much to get it working, So if anyone has parts that might help, please reach out.

Thanks
Dennis

sixcardmark:
Bally Alpha1 20/32  Not sure of official name. 

I would put a 1Gig brainbox with video card in it.

Printer would go just above the BV.

Big D:
I found a 1GHz board (209194) listed on ebay  for 175.00 with 25.00 shipping, but at that price I'm guessing it wont have the BIOS, Memory etc...

Does anyone know a good place to get the BIOS, Memory, and Software I would need to get this running? Any other chips required??
I keep reading about different versions of a Clear CF but I have not seen that anywhere?

Also, what video card is needed to run both monitors, and is there a special version of the Fireball software that supports two monitors or does it just expect it to have two?
I have allot of old Gaming PC video cards from back in the day, does it expect a certain model video card?

Is there other software that will work with the two monitor setup like this?

Thanks for any help,

Dennis

sixcardmark:
I don't think a regular video card will work. It needs bally firmware/driver whatever.  I would buy a 1gig box that already has the correct video card in it. There should be other 20/32 games for that machine.  Need correct OS for BIOS and correct CF Clear card for OS.

sixcardmark:
https://skygamingparts.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2197

https://skygamingparts.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2162

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442