**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Alpha V32 - Missing Setup Menu Options after Clear

(1/2) > >>

skeletalpeacock:
Hi,

I am trying to set up my V32 Alpha after using a clear card. I am using https://youtu.be/XBYCJSUZR9k?si=RQvQ3pyx0GF7E-og&t=81 as a guide.

When I open the setup menu, I only see touch screen setup and sound setup as options. Nothing else. Why would this be the case?

Thanks in advance. Also tried to upload/link pics but kept being told they're too big even after resizing.

coolwavepic:
You need to hit the white button on the cpu. It’s under the usb ports. The background of the setup menu should me not be blue. Pink/ orange color.

skeletalpeacock:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on February 02, 2024, 06:00:50 PM ---You need to hit the white button on the cpu. It’s under the usb ports. The background of the setup menu should me not be blue. Pink/ orange color.

--- End quote ---

Hi, here is a picture of my PC. There are no buttons I can find under the usb ports.

I tried the white switch next to the vga port and there was no effect. Then I tried the one below it, and it reset the PC. 

coolwavepic:
Sorry I was think alpha 2. The white button is next to the green light and power switch. It’s the white button.  Push it

skeletalpeacock:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on February 02, 2024, 07:55:11 PM ---Sorry I was think alpha 2. The white button is next to the green light and power switch. It’s the white button.  Push it

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Unfortunately that button is having no effect. How should I continue troubleshooting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version