**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

AVP Game listing inc. Fam14 & Fam20?

(1/1)

sccarlso:
This has been asked in many previous posts, but they're usually referred to the same links to older files.

Certainly helpful!  But there are still a bunch of game titles I come across which I didn't even know existed.  Was nice when you could look them up directly at IGT...

But with all those on NLG, there has to be a few slot dealers that have IGT access.  Or perhaps just someone who has their own which they've updated regularly as all the lists I've found are usually 5 or more years old and are incomplete.

Anyone out there have "the newest" list they know of with game titles & game ID's released for both Fam14 and Fam20?  Or one for each family?  Or maybe just someone who is a stickler for organization?  lol

If anyone has a fairly recent, or a known to be fairly complete list they would be willing to share, I'm sure all with AVP's would be extremely grateful.

Thanks!

sftechgeek:
I too would be interested in a list old or new. Someone must have a list they'd like to share...

RobinAK:
I just want an IGT login and P. Anyone???  :24: :24: :24: :24:

sftechgeek:
Christmas is long gone...

I wonder why more of this information is NOT available from a public company. It's more marketing/promotions, I wouldn't think it's proprietary information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version