**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

AVP G22 "static" button replacements

(1/1)

sccarlso:
Why I can't seem to find the right replacement buttons I have no idea!
They should be fairly common.

My G22 AVP has a 14 button deck with a 2 x 10 x 2  14 button layout where the 2 buttons on the right and left are static lighted buttons.  The two rows of 5 in the center are non edge lit dynamic buttons.

Of course, the "repeat bet" buttons wear out the fastest (mechanically).

I "would" just replace those with non edge lit dynamic buttons that are just burnt out.  lol
But the button deck cutouts for the two non dynamic buttons on right and left are just a tiny bit smaller (like 1mm on each side) than the dynamic buttons.  Which is funny because the dynamic button ribbon cable is there, so it should fit, and just flip the DIP switch 1 to up so it considers all buttons dynamic.  But there's analog wiring/connectors there connecting the static buttons.  Must be a mix & match of the button deck on it.

I can't find a part number to at least cross reference so I get new static buttons that fit.  They have 5 conductors on the wiring harness since they're backlit. 

Anyone know the model number, spec, or the exact size for these AVP static buttons or have a source for new ones?
I've looked at the usual gaming supply places and even ebay, but just can't find the right ones.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version