**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

PE+ Field Service Manual or steps to clear codes

(1/3) > >>

keithcorcoran:
Well this PE+ drop in was working well until I tried to install a couple of manual switches to bypass the lid and belly door optics.

I was using a piece of tinfoil bunched around the belly door optic to bypass it. That fell off. .So i tried doing what someone recommended here... jumped wire 1-2 and 3-4 on the machine side of the optic switch. Seems to do nothing.. but DOES seem to cure the DOOR OPEN message if I jump 1-4 but leave 2-3 disconnected.

The lid switch doesn't seem to do anything anymore no matter which polarity I wire it as.

Now dropping coins in just dump out all coins.

Message on the screen says "CLOSURE" "RESTART" which seems will disappear after a game is played but right now screen says COINS IN 20, CREDIT 0.

I tried donating to access the downloads section in hopes the Field Service manual would be there so I could understand proper process on how to reset any error messages... but the manual doesn't exist there so I wasted $10 that I could have just bought a manual online somewhere.

Does anyone have a link to the PE Plus Field Service manual or can shoot it to me in PM please.

Ready to just push this thing out to the curb instead of guessing every time an error pops up.

Thanks.

Tilt:
There's field service manuals in the PE section, did you miss them?

Players_Edge_Plus_Series_-_Field_Service_Manual_(821-037-00_Rev._A)

https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;cat=92

keithcorcoran:
well yeah. Seems I missed it. I didn't lookin in the 'parts and schematics' subsection.   
Thanks.

Tilt:
No problem, glad to help  :cool_thumb_up:.

702collector:
Hope you find what you are looking for in the downloads section. If you don’t and decide to throw it out to the curb can you please tell us your address.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version