**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT AVP (Including G20,G23)

IGT G20 new button(s) install

(1/1)

yngjedi:
Hey Team!

Kinda new to working on IGT G20s so I thought I would do the right thing and ask.  I bought a new edge lit button to replace one that was dark.  I installed it properly, I think... but now my machine has a Button Panel Tilt - Hardware ID Not Recognized error on it.  I'd like to replace all my buttons if I can so I was trying to just replace one with this new one I got as a test.  Any help to clear this error would be helpful.  I cashed out the game too see if that would help but no change.  I also checked the HDMI cable and made sure it was connected tight.  I've got both a diagnostic key and an Ekey so what do I need to do to fix this and hopefully install more burnt out buttons in the future?

:thank_you:

Tilt:
I'm pretty sure the error is probably because you replaced a non-edgelit button with one that is.  I'm not sure that you can mix them like that.  You may also need to update your firmware on the controller board to support them. Standby and I'm sure someone with more experience with them will chime in with more details.

yngjedi:
Thank you!  I hope someone chimes in!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version