**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

triple diamond deluxe will not nudge up

(1/6) > >>

shebaatkins:
I have been working on a triple diamond deluxe igt splus. I replaced the battery, did a clear chip, replaced the door optic on the cabinet and got it spinning. it passes the reel strip test and the pay table test. When I play though, it will not nudge the diamonds up, (only down). the weird thing is that it still pays out like it is nudging the right way of the diamonds. I am running sp731 and ss7217 game type 5 on the machine. Any suggestions? Thanks so much in advance.

knagl:
Welcome to NLG.

That's an interesting one. The chip numbers you listed are correct for your game (SS7217 is for a 3-coin Triple Diamond Deluxe, and SP731 is listed as supporting a Type 5 game, which that is). With all three reels not nudging up I'm thinking it might be some weird issue with your MPU board, but hopefully one of our members may have seen this before and might have some more specific information for you.

Stayouttadabunker:
On the reel strips are certain symbols that have the arrows pointing upwards.
Those are the only ones that are supposed to nudge upwards.

My question to you is...when a upward symbol is stopped momentarily below the payline, it then falls downwards all the way around and then coming back over the top of the reel to a stop...opposite of the direction it's supposed to go?
...and paying out correctly too????

shebaatkins:
I would like to do a few more spins so that I can more clearly express myself. I will post in a day or two. I hope that will be ok.
At this moment the diamonds pointing Down move one click down but the ones pointing UP to the payline only move down one click instead of up. It definitely does not move all the way around.

sixcardmark:
Reel strip #1 and #2 may be reversed.  Reel strip #'s should end in: reel 1-100, reel 2-200, reel 3-300.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version