**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Babe Ruth themed IGT S+

(1/2) > >>

Simplify:
Hello,

Has anyone seen one of these or know anything about them?  I can't find any information on it, I just know it's an 1994 IGT S+....rethemed with the Babe Ruth stuff.

I'm doing some work for a retired baseball player and he is thinking about selling it.

Thanks!

-Shaun

Stayouttadabunker:
It's a clone of a real IGT S+ game called "Five Times Pay"...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/igtbible/IGT%205CM/Game%20Library%20-%20S-Plus%20-%20Five%20Times%20Pay%20(5%20Coin%20Multiplier).htm

If you closely, the glass was only made in 2003 by a company called "CMO worldwide.com" ?
Some marketing branding co. working for a group at www.BabeRuth.com

sixcardmark:
That also has a triple jackpot reel glass.

Simplify:
Got it, thanks for the info! 

I did see the name on the glass that was used for the customization.  I may contact that company to see if they have any more information in terms of origin and value. 

There is also a tag on the side that shows the  name of the store that sold it.  I will probably check with them as well.

Simplify:
Anyone have any thoughts on how to price something like this?  I think the base machine would be about $600 but I don’t know if the customization with the Babe Ruth stuff would add value….or how much if does.  Appreciate any input from the group.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version