**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Bally Alpha TITO Settings

(1/2) > >>

rickhunter:
Can an OP Please Sticky this topic.

People are always asking about TITO settings.  I'm going to post the Settings for all the platforms I have.  Here are the settings on a Bally Alpha.  I should point out that these settings
are nearly identical to WMS bluebird 1/2/3 settings as well.

After setting up all your other options (denom, game, machine devices, etc), select "Comm Setup" and then  "Protocol Select" (this is using OS 336, in earlier versions, I think it says Serial Ports) as seen in picture #1

You will then see another screen.  We are only concerned with Host Com 1, set this to SAS PRIMARY as seen in picture #2. Select Save, then the config letters will turn black as shown on picture #3, select that and you will get what is shown on picture #4.  Change the validation to "SYSTEM" as show in Picture #4. Select Save, and if you don't go back to screen #3 select Previous.  You should be on picture #3, hit "Device Owner Setup"  (On earlier OS, it may read "Device Setup", but the button is in the same place).  Hitting the "Device Owner Setup" should take you to screen #5, where you select the options in green as shown.  After you have selected the items shown in picture #5, save and then select previous and then exit and you are done.

61Wally:
Great Evening to All, I just received my First Bally Alpha “REEL MONEY” machine. I was wondering if I need any key chip/card to set up my printer and TITO? Right now it is setup in “attendant pay” when I hit print ticket button.

rickhunter:
You need to have a TITO board (a printer is just one piece of the puzzle) and you also need a clear CF card and setup the game from scratch in order to enable ticket acceptance.

61Wally:
Thank You, I have a bunch of TITO boards. Do You know which Model machine this is, So I can order the correct CF card? Also, Is this going to be like a S2000, where I set up denomination, printer, bill validator, ETC.
Are the CF cards different for the ALPHA machines models?

Jaycyn414:
The clear cards are going to be different depending on which bios chip/Operating system you have. OS is the top CF card behind the right side door of your "engine" the bios is the eeprom on the cpu usually by the 2 batterys when you pull the cpu/engine out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version