**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

S Plus Double Jackpot haywire work with sp1271?

(1/1)

mrcrazy:
I have always used the sp1271 game chip for pretty much EVERY IGT s plus game I make, is the haywire different? I have a 2 coin Double Jackpot Haywire & its giving me a error on the chip.... I guess I need a type 2? Can anyone please send me a SP image bin or hex file of this? I need to burn one... my direct email is:

mrcrazy@roadrunner.com

thanks in advance!

Greg

rickhunter:
If you are using SP1271 for all your games, you will want SP1274 for the type 2 haywire game

knagl:
You noted correctly that your Double Jackpot Haywire game is a Type 2 game.  If you look in the SP chip reference post, you'll see that the SP1271 supports Type 0, 1, 4, 5, and 19.  You will need a SP chip that supports a Type 2 game.  As Rick suggested, the SP1274 would be a good option for you -- it is similar in configuration as the SP1271, and supports Type 2 games.

therockinelvis:
The one's I have done are SP1274 and SS4270 for a double diamond haywire. Love Haywire and Money Storm

mvco:
I have always used lower numbered older type 2 SP chips for my S-Plus Haywire themes.  Seems the haywire sound is a bit cooler on the older SP chips. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version