**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Just an old fashioned S plus post - (Where are you stayouttadabunker?)

<< < (3/4) > >>

Amechanic:

--- Quote from: brianfink on December 05, 2014, 03:07:56 PM ---I have an old sigma amigo road with wba 12/13 ido 03 I think as long as you don't have an sh with the stacker behind the BV you could up grade.

--- End quote ---
My Sigma Video Poker has the cash box & door located on the right side if the machine, I don't think mine would work with the WBA12/13. My best bet is to locate a DBV200 head and get it flashed with the latest software that was available..

brianfink:
Yes that sounds like an sh model with the stacker door on the side of the machine. I have an old Gamemaker with one of those I just set it up for free play.

shortrackskater:
  :hijacked2:

But it's become more interesting than my original post!
Now I have a question too. I just got a few WBA 12/13. There were supposed to be SS but one was an SH and I was told this by rickhunter when I recently asked about one for my s2000.

"The "SS" stacks down, the "SH" stacks up.  On the SS the cash can is below the head, on the sh is on top, so an SH will not work on an S-2000."

My SH transport looks like the SS transport. Am I not seeing something? And, how does it stack up? Would the cash can just be in the other direction... I assume?

brianfink:
I've never seen a WBA SH but I know the DBV SH has a totally different stacker than the SS. The heads look similar and the SH head will fit on an SS stacker but it won't work. So my guess would be you have an SH head on an SS stacker but I could be wrong.

rickhunter:
Actually I have to correct my previous assertion.  The SU is the upstacker, the SH is basically a shortened version of the SS.  It stacks down, but the cash can footprint is about 1/2 as high.  I am under the impression that the stacker part looks the same, but I'm not sure if it will work on an SS setup.  I don't know if the gears will turn or match the same way.  Only way to find out is to try it and see if it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version