**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Just an old fashioned S plus post - (Where are you stayouttadabunker?)

<< < (2/4) > >>

coorslight115:

--- Quote from: brianfink on December 05, 2014, 05:47:52 AM ---DBV 200 can be updated for IGT to take everything but the new $5 and $100. I'm not shore what the IDO on yours is but if it's 22/23 or 003, I probably have the software. I don't have software for IDO 24 but I think it does exist.  I don't exactly remember but I think the last update for those was V 2.5.   

--- End quote ---

V2.61-03-04 was the last for the Ido22/23

shortrackskater:
I'm okay with my DBV200 taking 1's and 20's. It's fine for my nickel and quarter machine.
And yes I think the other Mark may be somewhere in a bunker... wish we could get him out! I miss the humor and knowledge he added here.  :applause:

rickhunter:
Tokenize and you don't need a dbv anymore.  On the S+ you can tokenize and have each coin give you up to 99 credits per coin.

Amechanic:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on December 05, 2014, 01:19:13 PM ---Tokenize and you don't need a dbv anymore.  On the S+ you can tokenize and have each coin give you up to 99 credits per coin.

--- End quote ---

That might be possible on the IGT S+, but I don't think it can on my Sigma Video Poker

brianfink:
I have an old sigma amigo road with wba 12/13 ido 03 I think as long as you don't have an sh with the stacker behind the BV you could up grade. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version