General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

leave machine on 24/7

(1/7) > >>

havasugameman:
just wondering if you leave your machines on all the time?  pros and cons. I prefer to shut them off when not in use.

rickhunter:
They are computers with peripherals.  Think about it in that light and make your decision accordingly.  For what it's worth,  I only turn mine on when I use them.

cowboygames:
If I turn mine on to use them I leave them on for the day and shut them off till next time. Might be a couple weeks between uses and leaving on would be a waste

Sunrise Side:
One of my friends had his 4 machines on for 24/7 . He had a problem and then turned them all off for 3 months and his elec bill dropped $150 PER month, so he says. He has a S+, PE+ , E1000, and a Mega Touch.

CVslots:
I could see that if he lives in CA! Our electricity costs are crazy high...But they say an extra fridge runs about $20/month. If that's true, then I could maybe see an added $80-100 for machines (depending on location).

Someone figured it out on the old site. I thought the conclusion was a machine pulls approximately the same as a 75w light bulb? Does that sound about right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version