General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

Slot Machine Power Consumption. Leave machine 24 hours? This is your co$t

<< < (2/5) > >>

cyenergy:
turning the game on and off everyday may be more expensive in repairs unless you are a slot tech.

Ron (r273):
Here is my two cents.

If any of the home owns are like me, I turn them off because it is usually a few days or up to a week or so before
I get to play them again. If you play them everyday I would keep them on.

qbert:
One more point, If you have ChamII stand alone progressives on your machine the memory battery in them will only hold their data about a week or two without power. If the memory in the chamII+ goes dead you will have to reload the data through the PSP and you will not be able to play them until you do (progressive link down). Not a big deal just information. As long as you fire the machine up for a few hours each week this is not a problem.

I have been cycling 5 IGT machines for about 3 years, That is, if I turn a machine on I will leave it on for the rest of the day and turn it off when I retire for the night. The machines have been turned on about twice a week this way and I have not had any real maintenance issues with them.

Rick good analysis were you using a kilowatt unit to obtain your measurements? :cool_thumb_up:

Rich

cyenergy:
yea and psp program is an old dos program

rickhunter:
Yes using P3 Killawatt.  Ran the machines for an average of 1 hour each.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version