**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

61 error.

(1/2) > >>

Thegambler327:
Have a splus. Changed battery and machine won't go to 61-1. The test switch works. When I hold the switch the 61 just flashes. Any ideas?

therockinelvis:
I'm guessing your pushing the little button on front or behind the on/off switch? Not the key switch. I have had a couple machine that had to be cleared before the test button worked. I have had some where I held the button for 60 seconds before it turned to 61-1. Try reseating all plugs on MPU and mother board too

Thegambler327:
Yes the little white button. I did check all eproms ect. This isn't my machine just helping someone out. Someone came over and looked at the machine before me charged them 100$ and didn't do much. All it had was the 12 error. When I pulled out the mpu I noticed a bent pin but I straightened it out. Trying to avoid the clear if necessary. Thought maybe I missed something or whatever. When I get back over there I'll try holding the button for a while. Then if it don't work I'll have to clear and reset up the machine. Just hate splus machines haha

knagl:
At this point I'd clear it, or try a significantly different SP chip in the MPU board which might be enough of a kick to get it past the 61.

Also, for what it's worth, make sure it has working door optics.  Some SP chips won't allow you to get past a 61 after a battery change if the door optics are bypassed.

Ken:
low numbered sp chips will not go to 61-1 and if it returns to 61 as you describe then a ram clear needs to be done

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version