**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > IGT S and S-plus Reel Games

Red white and blue deluxe set chip issues

(1/1)

dextrose42:
I'm working on an IGT Red white and blue  machine that came in basically dead.  The machine had been in a storage unit for 6 years waiting to be worked on.  The bottom 8am fuse in the power supply was blown.  I replaced that and started the machine up.
It threw the low battery tilt error.  I installed a battery pack to replace the old cell.   Managed to do a clear with an IVC123 chip.   When I went on to run the set chip set015  the  winner paid display flashes numbers, credit window blank, and sometimes the coins played flashes 0 a couple times and goes out.

For giggles, i put the game rom back in sp731.  It came up with a 61 error that I was able to clear and the machine plays with the exception of the bill acceptor not working.  The machine has a dbv200 in it,  and I've verified that its all buttoned up tight.

shortrackskater:
Do you have the SET chip? You need to re-enable your bill validator.

Ken:

--- Quote from: dextrose42 on January 02, 2015, 04:24:01 PM ---I'm working on an IGT Red white and blue  machine that came in basically dead.  The machine had been in a storage unit for 6 years waiting to be worked on.  The bottom 8am fuse in the power supply was blown.  I replaced that and started the machine up.
It threw the low battery tilt error.  I installed a battery pack to replace the old cell.   Managed to do a clear with an IVC123 chip.   When I went on to run the set chip set015  the  winner paid display flashes numbers, credit window blank, and sometimes the coins played flashes 0 a couple times and goes out.

For giggles, i put the game rom back in sp731.  It came up with a 61 error that I was able to clear and the machine plays with the exception of the bill acceptor not working.  The machine has a dbv200 in it,  and I've verified that its all buttoned up tight.

--- End quote ---

If you ran the 123 and then put the 015 in .. the S+ doesn't work that way.

After using the 123 put the base chip back in and set the machine up.

Then pull the base out and use the 015.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version