**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT PE and PE Plus Poker Games

PE with Fortune 1 & 2 display option - Is this PE or?

(1/1)

danatlvc:
I have a few of these style IGT Poker machines with the board installed on the back wall. I've read that these are PE, but with the test button I have the option for Fortune 1 or Fortune 2 display on one of them? When I pick Fortune 1 it displays the cards exactly as Fortune 1 as we know it? If fortune 2 it displays as which is different then PE that I know of? Are these truly older 1st type PE or a Fortune 2? The Fortune 2s I know have buttons on the right side of the screen which I dislike & make no sense? I'd really like to know the correct answer. Some people say PE & others say Fortune 2? My regular PEs as I know them have the board on the left side wall & PE+ above monitor. What are these Really & my guess s Fortune 2???, but don't have a clue  :Scratch-Head:

danatlvc:
More pics

Jim:
I'll try and help!   the machine pictured is a PE, board in the back, two wire harness connectors going to the board.  the same cabinet style, the board mounted to the left side wall was a PE+,  different type board for regular PE+ type games, and also able to use a super board to use a Multi Poker program. Some of these machines had side mounted bill acceptors .  The PE+ cabinet with the board mounted above the monitor allowed the bill acceptor to be mounted inside the cabinet, both use the same two types of boards, PE+ board and the super board.

the fortune 1 machine had a board mounted above the monitor, the fortune 2 machine had two boards mounted above the monitor in a closed door cage, it also had the buttons mounted on a plastic monitor glass.

you must have a different program in that machine, one that I never saw that offered the fortune displays.

Hope this helps

Jim

danatlvc:
Thanks Jim,  :hail:
So this is a true PE & good to learn & know. I've heard & read so many different answers over time. It's only this machine here out of the 3 I have that has the Fortune display options & why it really aroused my curiosity to find out. Your reply was complete & hopefully will help other who also read this
Thanks Again,
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version