TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

What's your machine sitting on?

<< < (3/10) > >>

TheAirBalancer:

--- Quote from: mach on March 10, 2014, 07:01:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: LINDAM on March 10, 2014, 06:27:05 PM ---I've been trying to find someone who sells the metal stands for over a year with no luck. Where did you find yours. I'm looking for a couple pallets of them.

--- End quote ---

I need a couple as well.

--- End quote ---

I got all my machines from a local slot shop and they just ran out of the metal stands, which is why I have one that's on particle board. So, if you guys find a source let me know because I would like another metal one myself!

DoubleZero:
I picked up my stands from Ken at Ohio Gaming. These babies are heavy-duty and laminated on all six sides. They can be set up to a short height or rotated to a taller height.

Harvs:
I used an old railroad cart.. I cut it down and welded up some angle iron to support these beasts., then whittled a top out of some scrap cedar.  A little tall, but it matches the decor in my game room..

[size=78%] [/size]

RILaw:
That railroad cart is Badass!  Nice work, very cool..

Neonkiss:

--- Quote from: SlotFreak on March 10, 2014, 07:22:14 PM ---Im using a entertainment console that i purchased at Bobs Discount Furniture. I modifidied it by cutting off the legs and then reinforced the bottom and the inside for strength. It handles the weight of 2 Bally Alpha 9000s just fine and looks really good in my man cave setup.

--- End quote ---
:agreepost:
Not only do I like that stand, but the rough sawn floor planks and the stone wall of the room is GREAT...
Please show us more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version