TITO - Ticket in Ticket Out, Slot Toppers, Stands and Add-on Accessories > Slot Stands and Bases

What's your machine sitting on?

<< < (2/10) > >>

LINDAM:
I've been trying to find someone who sells the metal stands for over a year with no luck. Where did you find yours. I'm looking for a couple pallets of them.

mach:

--- Quote from: LINDAM on March 10, 2014, 06:27:05 PM ---I've been trying to find someone who sells the metal stands for over a year with no luck. Where did you find yours. I'm looking for a couple pallets of them.

--- End quote ---

I need a couple as well. 

SolidSilver:
My weird rambling old place does not have a Man Cave, so I've wound up with a slot in every room.
Here are two examples. One is on a sturdy Ikea square kitchen butcher-block table. It sits between the
kitchen and dining room, both of which are butcher-block & pine "themes." I cut the $59 table down
to 29" tall: easy to play the machine standing up while waiting for the spaghetti to boil!

The second one is in a guest bedroom, right next to the headboard. It's on a heavy wooden short
file cabinet from Staples, $25.

SlotFreak:
Im using a entertainment console that i purchased at Bobs Discount Furniture. I modifidied it by cutting off the legs and then reinforced the bottom and the inside for strength. It handles the weight of 2 Bally Alpha 9000s just fine and looks really good in my man cave setup.

foster:
Mine is bolted down to a wood bull nose slot stand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version