**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > STATUS Video Poker

WELCOME to the Status Game Corp. Video Poker section

(1/1)

shortrackskater:
Welcome to the STATUS Game Corporation Video Slot topic. I may be the only one, so far, with a STATUS video poker slot machine, but if another one appears, this is the spot for help.  I will be migrating the recent thread on the continuing repair of my own machine, so look for it soon.

wallbanger:
Hay Shortstacker, it may have taken 5 years but, I just picked up one of these.  So now you are not alone.  Mine works great(some loose wiring issues) but, works great!  dO YOU HAVE A MANUAL OF THIS? 

shortrackskater:
Great! I've seen only one of these on Craigslist many years ago. Can you post a photo of yours?
I have no manual. If I can dig into my brain, I'll try and remember what information I did have. Alan (badbaud) may know a little on these things. Actually, poke through all the subject here as I may have written it. I'll look myself now.
I bought mine for $20. It powered up and worked but there was no video to the CRT. The problem ended up being a power transistor. I troubleshooted it by simply feeling the ones on the MPU. One was cold! That was the culprit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version