New Life Games Command Center.... > News, Info, and Other NLG Stuff

Hate Mail, Legal threats and Unhappy Campers

<< < (2/7) > >>

brokenticker:
I 100 %  agree with buzz, This site cost a lot of $ and time , I think every member should have to donate to use NLG, 

The Fatman:
Hummmmm .... lets see. How much does flebay charge to sell an item ... every time you sell one. Ok just contribute 1% to this site and see what you get. But ... dont do it and it should be your loss. Which is a better bargain? and which folks would i rather hang with? Now that you see me here, you know my answer and know the best place to be ... among friends willing to help.
Figure it out ...duh
Me

CVslots:
Only 15% of members are contributing? ??? ? Are you KIDDING ME??!!? Shut the site down to freeloaders....that is RIDICULOUS!!!!! Joey, that is worth logging in every day for, much less, putting up with any petty BS. The way I see it, if someone wants access to the extensive knowledge base that has formed here, the personal attention, and all the info and coaching that goes along with it, then they WILL pay for it!!!

I expected that number to be much, much, MUCH higher, and frankly, I am ASHAMED of all of YOU (as if you DON'T know who you are) that have browsed the site, GAINED knowledge, and have GIVEN NOTHING IN RETURN. So...you fixed your game and are now enjoying it??? Well, we did more than the seller did for you, obviously, what's $20-30 to show your appreciateion (try calling a TV or electronics repairman (if you can find any!), and see what he charges, lol)!!!!! OHHHHH but wait, you think this slot machine thing is an easy gig, bought a machine off Craigslist, got it working thanks to this site, sold it, and are now rolling in the dough, without any kind of donation? ??? May Karma eat your ass for breakfast, my friend....as that is EXACTLY what you deserve...and if you don't believe in Karma now, you will someday....trust me, you will someday, lol.

FREELOADERS: Do to others as you would have them do to you....

Joeylc:

--- Quote from: CVslots on March 12, 2014, 09:57:57 PM ---Only 15% of members are contributing? ??? ? Are you KIDDING ME??!!? Shut the site down to freeloaders....that is RIDICULOUS!!!!! Joey, that is worth logging in every day for, much less, putting up with any petty BS. The way I see it, if someone wants access to the extensive knowledge base that has formed here, the personal attention, and all the info and coaching that goes along with it, then they WILL pay for it!!!

I expected that number to be much, much, MUCH higher, and frankly, I am ASHAMED of all of YOU (as if you DON'T know who you are) that have browsed the site, GAINED knowledge, and have GIVEN NOTHING IN RETURN. So...you fixed your game and are now enjoying it??? Well, we did more than the seller did for you, obviously, what's $20-30 to show your appreciateion (try calling a TV or electronics repairman (if you can find any!), and see what he charges, lol)!!!!! OHHHHH but wait, you think this slot machine thing is an easy gig, bought a machine off Craigslist, got it working thanks to this site, sold it, and are now rolling in the dough, without any kind of donation? ??? May Karma eat your ass for breakfast, my friend....as that is EXACTLY what you deserve...and if you don't believe in Karma now, you will someday....trust me, you will someday, lol.

FREELOADERS: Do to others as you would have them do to you....

--- End quote ---

It's not that bad... We now have over 65 Moderators, Staff, Vendors and Sr Members..   :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The 15% was ONLY paying members... not counting the 65 above... We would rather have moderators then the funds...   :Crazy:

The site is more than paid for with the Bettor Slots Company... Drawing... and we Thank JIM  :thank_you: :thank_you: :thank_you:

So in the run down more then 45% of the site users support NLG in one way or the other. That's something to be proud of...  :yes: :yes: :yes:

and unlike some other site/forums NLG Welcomes new users with open arms...   :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up:

I have been on some other site that are down right nasty!!!!!!  God forbid you ask a quest in the open forum.!!!!!
You will be chastised and treated like shit.. for not using the search first.. or asking a question.. that has already been answered in another topic....

Has this happened to you on other forums ??? :soapbox_3: :soapbox_3:   I'm done  :fryingpan: :fryingpan: :fryingpan: back to codeing some new pages....

CVslots:
Ok, we'll that makes me feel a little better, but it still pisses me off to know the lurkers are out there and won't throw a few bucks in the pot for the help they receive!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version