**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Pachislo Slots

Bellco Golden Bell skill stop

(1/3) > >>

CHOP CHOP:
i have recently purchased this machine the unit works great and there is only one issue and that is that the hopper will not pay out, and the hopper motor seems to be bad,it will spin under a no load situation but if i just pinch the spiral gear in between my fingers it will stop. i have been in contact with the original manufacturer ( Asahi Seiko USA) of this hopper and they are 3-4 months out on a replacement motor....anyone out there have sugggestion on where i can get on quicker??? 

chuck300x11:
You can try pachislodb.com. It is a website dedicated to the skill stop machines. Someone there might have what you are looking for.

buybestslots:
check on ebay  theres a guy on there with jap  slot parts  and has hoppers for like 25 bucks you just need to get one  from same  maker

CHOP CHOP:
bought a brand new entire hopper for $17.00 plus $15.00 shipping.....thanks

CHOP CHOP:
this has got me scratching my head once again......tried the new hopper still jams up.....apparently the hopper is spinning in the wrong direction, it is spinning counter clockwise and needs to rotate in the other direction, tried the old one and and it is doing the same thing. i have tried to switch the wires on the dc motor to reverse the direction and its a no go while hooked up to the machine, still spins the wrong direction... but when i switch polarity using my digital dc power supply it does reverse the direction of travel????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version