Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Other Arcade and Amusement Games

Contracts - any help here

(1/2) > >>

Frebird2:
I am new at this and have two pot of golds that I am trying to get out there.....I know I need a contract and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right applicable direction? :dancing_2:

I know also that I want to ask to be added onto their insurance policy which I would have in the contract as well......but this is a last ditch money gone effort of trying to make ends meet as single mom injured on the job  so now retired blah blah blah.........I hate asking for help but have not found any point on and need to get moving or will be moving. :hissyfit: :Crazy: :EmoticonHelp4:

Any help appreciated and god help me I hope I can even discuss this if I cant I apologize in advance and just delete the post or tell me too. :fryingpan:

:thank_you: :hail:
Traci

rokgpsman:
I had a hard time understanding part of your comment so I thought I'd ask a few questions and your answers would help to clear up things.

1) You have 2 slot machines for sale, both are Pots of Gold?

2) What do you mean you need a "contract"? Like a legal document?

3) If you have 2 machines to sell you could put pictures of them here on NLG and your asking price and their condition.

4) You will need to give the location of the slot machine so people can figure out what it would cost to ship them or if you are near enough for them to drive over.

Harp:
Maybe more on the lines of the Pot O Gold going into a location on participation and they are looking for advice on on to structure the Contract

rokgpsman:

--- Quote from: Harp on March 16, 2015, 05:56:38 PM ---Maybe more on the lines of the Pot O Gold going into a location on participation and they are looking for advice on on to structure the Contract

--- End quote ---
I wasn't even thinking of that type of situation, probably why I had a difficult time understanding the questions posed. Thanks!

CVslots:

--- Quote from: Harp on March 16, 2015, 05:56:38 PM ---Maybe more on the lines of the Pot O Gold going into a location on participation and they are looking for advice on on to structure the Contract

--- End quote ---

:I_agree_1: i believe Harp hit it square on, but not sure where OP is located, as I don't know of any "facility" that would take just 2 machines from a distributor/supplier. Perhaps it is different in OPs area?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version