**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Electromechanical

EM pay out problem

(1/2) > >>

luvreno:
I traced down my problem on payouts, I need a 24 pin female beau plug,  does anybody have any idea where I can buy one.
Thanks
gary

Amechanic:
Is your problem with the male or female plug? You do know that there are usually a few unused connection on each beau plug. You just need to relocate the wire on each plug to an empty slot. I've done it many times.

Gary

luvreno:
That will work, thanks for information.
Gary

ramegoom:
I have had big problems with a Summit/Bally reel connection with two of those Beau connectors. You might try to clean the male terminals with a cut down eraser, the pink school supply type. With it, you can polish in-between the pins, and will give you somewhat of advantage with the connection.

The other problem is with the female terminals- they lose the spring tension and a bad connection happens. Not much you can do except replace the individual terminals (PITA) or try and find a connector.

Or, do what Bally did in the E series machines; convert to the MOLEX pin connectors which are marginally better than the Beau connectors.

rokgpsman:
I wonder if switching to these type of 24 pin connectors would work more reliably? Instead of inserting the male pin into the female contact which can lose tension these contacts lay next to each other.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRW-CINCH-JONES-MALE-FEMALE-CONNECTOR-PLUG-24-PINS-NNB-/360599355340?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53f5657fcc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version