**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

bally v5500 coin problem

(1/1)

brooker:
hello.. i have a bally v5500 the problem is.. the machine accept the coin but no register.. i make one video. check the link    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zb7HgYO_pg

Sunrise Side:
Is this a new to you machine? Has this machine been working and now quit? Have you made any recent changes prior to this problem? Do you have the proper size coin guide in the machine? If not, under the comparitor is a optics assembly. Most likely it is dirty and needs cleaned. It has a sender on one half and a receiver on the other half. They are aligned with holes in the plastic coin guide. Take the assembly out and clean the optics with just a water dampened cloth. Also check the holes in the plastic coin guide .

brooker:
the machine was in store for about 7 year. i take out. i change the battery. repair power supply. and saferam... what you mean what you size proper size....i will try clean all. and will let you know

brooker:
ok i clean the optic..and i insert one coin and stuck in the coin comparator. and coin jam error come. but no register the coin... i add new photo

brooker:
ok. the coin comparator was damage. i change and now work...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version