**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

GON MVP-14 Video poker

(1/1)

nativedragon:
Hi everyone, got a machine that has garbage on screen ( non moving blocks of characters or colors ), and the red LED on motherboard not lighting up ( not sure if that's normal or not ) but I do have 5 volts going to the board and 11.8 as well on same connector from power supply ( this would be the 1st connector on the J3 of the man board )  very hard to find any manuals for these machines. the monitor/fans/lights all come on, need some suggestions on where to check next. Any ideas?  :thank_you:

Paul:
Check battery voltage

nativedragon:
Thanks for reply, the only battery I can find is on a chip on main board which from what I can piece together it looks like it holds the credits info, not sure what voltage or even how to check that one, do you mean this part? ( pict included )

Paul:
If you search for the pin out of that chip
you will find out how to test.
Then you will probably need a new one (if low or dead) then a clear and reset

nativedragon:
As an update, got a new unit from china/ebay and fixed all problems, unit is working 100% thanks for the help!!! I really thought was power supply but it was just a 15 dollar chip :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version