NLG Users Repair Logs and Other Ramblings. Request your very own topic. Just ask any site staff. > Buzz's General Insanity. Enter at your own Risk !!!

Miss. BS

<< < (2/2)

Buzz:
I ain't sure but putting Merlin in charge of the AVP is about the same as putting me in charge of the Mikohn, I don't know the difference between a Mikohn and a Burger King Sign !!

But Joey's no fool, notice where he stuck me. I'm in charge of the BS section. meaning when the Bullshit gets deep, I have hip boots .

777sizzler:
 :propeller: :propeller: I also have been accused of at times needing to be in this category.--Yet we all seem to know some good bullshit at times and have parts etc. at times that has helped and will help in the times to come.  Posted in your world Buzz,  Please do not Nuke me--- :waving_flag: . From what it sounds you should custom fabricate a shirt similuar to your avatar and be the next Si Redd---- :duh: .

Buzz:
No No No  If I did that then I would have all that money and all those young Girls would be chasing me, and my heart and other parts just couldn't handle it. Hell I'd be more fucked up than I am now.

777sizzler:
Since this is your world here I would say it is better to "Go out on top- :Smiley_Mooners: :chug: "--- :24: . There are already members wanting to copy you from what I seen earlier today by a members aviatar.  Great example You set Buzz.  You just F+++ed up the whole world.

Buzz:
Holly S**t,  the whole world,  next I'll be blamed for missing aircraft

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version