**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > STATUS Video Poker

Anyone heard of a STATUS brand Video Poker slot? CAN'T get it to do much!

<< < (2/17) > >>

shortrackskater:
From proten:

The battery is the black box on the MPU marked something "Sentry".
Look it over for the voltage or Google the part # to see if a replacement is available.

shortrackskater:
Thanks Jay and Proten!
No static on the screen. I thought the blue can was a capacitor. Soon as I get home I'll check the "sentry" ... thought that was a filter! I'm not sure where the plunger is Jay? There's three small push button switches on the right but they are clear of the door. I think those might be for set up procedures.
Hmmmm...just looked at my own picture again noticed that "data sentry" looks like it's corroded from the inside.

Ok I just de-soldered out a Data Sentry DS-2GT 2.4v nicad battery which is DEAD. Found one on ebay but I'm wondering if anyone knows a comparable replacement? I may pry the cap off and see what's inside... I have this feeling there's going to be two 1.2 volt nicads in series! Let's see if I'm correct... I'll be back.

shortrackskater:
Well looky here! I carefully popped off the cap to find what I suspected! Two (dead) 1.2v nicads in series, using just two prongs of the four. I think I can fabricate a replacement easily.

shortrackskater:
I'm just replying to myself in case this comes up for someone else. Highly unlikely but you never know!
Here's my solution: These cells don't fit like the old ones,  but I think I can solder them side by side and fit them back on the base.
Final pics coming...but I have to go to work!

I made a nice battery pack for the MPU. Powered it up. There is static on the screen but it's dark. No sounds...just the same click near the CC on the door. Heat is coming from the heat sinks on the MPU so power is getting there as well. I think it's beyond my capabilities...

shortrackskater:
From proten:

Congrats on the good start!!!!

There are three buttons on the right side of the machine.
Try holding them down when turning on the lot.
Start by holding the top one, then the 2nd and so forth.
And it could be a combo of any three buttons.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version