**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video

Bluebird 'BLING'

(1/6) > >>

Yoeddy1:
Ok guys,

I love slot bling.  Anything from color cycling LEDs for buttons, JCM sentry, toppers, you name it. 

Does any cool stuff like that exist for Bluebirds?

Thanks,
Jason

rickhunter:
I have jcm sentry, toppers, and the ultimate bling, the OLED button panel, but you really need a BB2 mpu for it to work with most games.  I found only a limited number of games that work with OLED in a bb2 will work on a bb1.  A BB2 MPU is also considered "bling" in my opinion. 

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on May 28, 2015, 02:59:24 PM ---I have jcm sentry, toppers, and the ultimate bling, the OLED button panel, but you really need a BB2 mpu for it to work with most games.  I found only a limited number of games that work with OLED in a bb2 will work on a bb1.  A BB2 MPU is also considered "bling" in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize a Sentry existed for BB1...I'll have to pick one of those up for sure.  Baby steps on the other stuff, but $ tokens and a tray are on the way.  The hopper will be coming soon as well.  Topper will be installed eventually as well.  My wife will kill me if I go too berserk too fast.   :Crazy:

Jason

rickhunter:
Here's a link to the ones I posted of the ones on my bb2 conversion.  They are showing a UBA, but I have the same thing running on my bb1 reel machine with a regular wb12.  You will need a new harness that replaces the one there now that goes all the way back to the main connector, in fact the whole thing is replaced with the harness.  Details are in the thread below:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4358.msg22913#msg22913

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: rickhunter on May 28, 2015, 03:48:42 PM ---Here's a link to the ones I posted of the ones on my bb2 conversion.  They are showing a UBA, but I have the same thing running on my bb1 reel machine with a regular wb12.  You will need a new harness that replaces the one there now that goes all the way back to the main connector, in fact the whole thing is replaced with the harness.  Details are in the thread below:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4358.msg22913#msg22913

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I'm running a Sentry on my Game King and S2000.  Where did you get one for a BB1?  I'm running a WBA13 in mine.

Jason

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version