**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

Mercury

(1/2) > >>

coaster:
Will Mercury or Venus run in a 1 gb Alpha 1?

777sizzler:
There is a chance they may.  They were derived from the greek hero series in alpha 1.  These,  Apparently are alpha 2 titles,dual screen set ups.  I have not tried those to see but if price is good try it.  Prob. on 1-gig cards or lower my guess.  Bump your box to 2-gig and have latest os in it and give it a try.

coolwavepic:
They DO NOT. It will load all the way to LOADING MENU and just sits there.

coolwavepic:
Don't let the card size fool you either. I have two games that are on 512 cards that are Alpha 2 exclusive. The problem is there is no telling what games will run on both platforms except for the obvious. Like if a game relies on the iDeck, you know that will not run on an Alpha 1

777sizzler:
Charles, Good to know.  Guess you gotta have a alpha 2 set up to run.  Running alpha 2 I would never run that game as there are TOO many fun heavy hitter games to play once on that platform.  I can attest to that!!!.  Some folks have personal preferance-so I see that as well- :cool_thumb_up: .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version