Arcade Games, Pinball, Crane Games, Redemption Games and Other Stuff > Pinball Games

What Pinballs do you own.

(1/21) > >>

daryltwigg:
Hi everyone.  I worked for my father in his small game room back in the early 80's and have always loved Arcade games.  After 17 1/2 in the Army, I went into business with my father in law repairing and restoring all types of coin op amusement devices in 03 up in Maine until I had to quit due to med reasons.  Broke my heart.  I bought my 1st pinball at a Military Welfare and Recreation Auction for $200.  It was a Williams Police Force that had a shipping crate dropped on it.  I was able to repair it and had it in my barracks room.  Once I was out I bought out an arcade distributor who was going out of business and got a Bally Medusa, Williams Pheonix, Gottlieb Monte Carlo, Bally BMX, and a Data East Robocop.  Unfortunately the Medusa, Pheonix, and Monte CARLO were severely damaged from a storm and were not salvageable.  The BMX I sold to a friend, so all I have now is the Police Force and Robocop.

Shaggy:
Kings of Steel love it. More everybody else.

qbert:
I have an original Williams Black Night, one of the first pins to have speech in the 1980s era.
Works pretty well, I have replaced the MPU/Driver board with an aftermarket from Rottendog.
Great game

Rich

buybestslots:
heres some of ours

kb8yrw:
Busy summer, built a pole barn and in the process of building a 20x40 game room/bar  :yes: I picked up a Williams Rollergames the other day for $200 delivered dead. This is my first encounter with a pinball so it tool me longer to open it up than to find and replace the fuse that was blown. :24:

Works pretty good other than a few lights that are out. I ordered LED's for it so that should take care of most of it but I plan on giving it the once over. My grand kids are playing/beating the heck out of it and I'm having a ball. I can see this thing multiplying like the slot machines!!!  :drool04:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version