**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > Bally Alpha (Cinevision), and ALL Bally "V___" series - V5000, V2000, V1000, etc.

5500 MPU board not booting

(1/2) > >>

pinwizman:
I have a Bally 5500 Sevens that was given to me. Knowing nothing about Slots ( I do know how to repair some Pinball machines) I dug into it. Found the battery dead, replaced it. Bought the clearing chips and was able to get it up and running. Played the machine for about 45min last night. today I turned it on to see which light bulbs I still needed to change. How the machine will not boot up. The lights come on, the bill validator cycles, but that's it. I know I'm getting power to the MPU Board. I have an other MPU Board I stuck just to see if I dad power to the board. Where do I go from here? The red MPU light keeps blinking.

Not sure what I did but its now booting up, however I'm getting a code 31 hopper jamb. The hopper is not jammed??

Thanks Rob

Neonkiss:
Error should clear by opening and closing the door or just the door switch.

pinwizman:
I tried that, turned off, and turned on, pulled the hopper out, reinstalled reseating the connection?

Sunrise Side:
Try clearing it again.

pinwizman:
It's cleaned, I even swapped out the hopper, Still getting the #31 error, plus I also getting a Code 54. I checked the two switches, the top one was cought on the money tray. readjusted the switch and still won't clear. I tried to do another saferam clear and I'm getting all 9's in the display. I don't know
enough about slots, but I'm thinking RAM problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version