**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video

Topper connections...fluorescent light...where to plug in?

<< < (3/5) > >>

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: Jimise on June 22, 2015, 08:57:11 PM ---That's a nice looking machine Jason!
The topper really finishes it off nicely!  :cool_thumb_up:
--- Quote from: Yoeddy1 on June 22, 2015, 03:46:27 PM ---Here's a full body shot with the topper installed.

Thanks,
Jason

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks Jim.  Just waiting on my Mastercom chips.  Once I get those back, it's a wrap for the BB1.  Then it's on to kits.  ;)

Jason

coolwavepic:
Yes, On the chrome top there is suppose to be a "dummy" cover which I guess helps support the topper on the front end. I haven't gotten that far in mine.

So since I have a Ceronix monitor and SPN hardware, I ran my molex from the SPN to the TOP BOX port... I then ran the LED connection from the topper to the SPN board. It works and I don't think that should be a problem.... right?

Here is my setup....

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: coolwavepic on June 23, 2015, 11:33:11 PM ---Yes, On the chrome top there is suppose to be a "dummy" cover which I guess helps support the topper on the front end. I haven't gotten that far in mine.

So since I have a Ceronix monitor and SPN hardware, I ran my molex from the SPN to the TOP BOX port... I then ran the LED connection from the topper to the SPN board. It works and I don't think that should be a problem.... right?

Here is my setup....

--- End quote ---

If there is an actual WMS "dummy cover", I might put up a WTB for one.  Not sure though...the base of an old candle fits the bill pretty well. 

If the machine is lighting up and you don't smell any smoke, I would think all is well.  That's a sharp looking game!

Jason

Yoeddy1:
To close the loop further on this topic, I had a couple of LEDs start to flicker on the topper ring, so while soldering a few points, I figured this would be a great time to get a couple of photos and some video of the switch that I was talking about.  The LEDs are back to normal btw...cold joints I guess.

http://youtu.be/1kXYoKiMiOU

Thanks,
Jason

coolwavepic:
How many steps does that button have?

BRIGHT all on, bright changing...ect?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2