Progressive Controllers and Displays > IGT Stand-alone Progressive Systems

Newb - Disable Progressive?

(1/4) > >>

jms7465:
Hey guys - Sorry this is probably extremely simple or extremely complicated.  Just got a IGT s-2000 (I think) which is set up as a progressive.  So I am quite simply trying to turn off progressive so it will stand alone and play by itself.  (not stand alone progressive, just work!)  If been into the menus and tried to disable all the SAS settings, but I am only to the point where I get a message "SAS Progressive Down".  There is also a "C1" on the upper progressive display.  In my surches I found some refernce to a "Progressive Switch"  Not sure where that might be.
Thanks for any help.  I can provide more info if needed.

qbert:
You will need a key chip to disable.
Key the machine then go to the progressive menu 7.3.1 and disable the progressive.
You should no longer get progressive link down message and it should play.

Rich

Shaggy:
Welcome to NLG JMS.   :cool_thumb_up:

jms7465:
OK.  I did see the process for doing that in one of the manuals I was browsing through.  I looked on ebay real quick, but is there one of our trusted dealers here on the forum I should use?

Thanks for your help.
Jim

Shaggy:
CVslots should have the chips you need. Roz can get you going. Probably a clear and key chip both. May not need the clear chip now but always good to have for down the road. Good Luck.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version