**Reel Slots** Gaming Machines > Bally Alpha Reel Games

Internal Progressive

(1/5) > >>

BiggerHammer:
Any ideas as to where the Internal Progressive Controller is actually located in the Alpha S9000E machines? I have a Triple Blazing 7's w/ 5 Quick Hits progressives that is not displaying the progressive jackpots on the monitor and locks up when the machine hits a bonus round. I know the progressive amounts are set correctly. I'm suspecting the "Internal Controller" is the problem.

coolwavepic:
When you setup the game, are you selecting DISABLE multi Denom? This sound like a 3 reel version of Quick Hit right?

When the machine locks up, what error are you getting? Post some pictures.

BiggerHammer:
Yes, 3 reel QH. Yes, multi denom disabled. I've set up hundreds of Alpha progressives in the past. Never had one do this before. All errors clear during set-up, game plays fine accept for the area where the 5 jackpots should be is blank and machine locks up when a bonus round is hit.

coolwavepic:
Hmmmm. Usually if a progressive has a problem, it would lock up the machine even before playing.

What OS and BIOS are you using, game version, ect ?

BiggerHammer:
Exactly! It's bizarre. Running 336-09 O/S, California Tribal jurisdiction, bios and 500mhz processor are compatible.
***UPDATE***  I just solved the problem by swapping the MPU. I guess the internal progressive controller was part of the MPU. Good to know :propeller: .

Thanks,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version