**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video

Zeus II won't take tickets until door is opened and closed

(1/3) > >>

Yoeddy1:
Hey guys,

Kind of a weird one and I'm hoping there's a setting with this particular version that might need flipped...

So I have a Zeus II software set:

Game:  DA02-000-1000 OS H13.10 (512MB)

Everything works great except one small thing that I cannot figure out, and for the record, this does not happen with any other game that I have.

I have my BB1 plugged into a power strip and I turn the power on and off at the strip as opposed to using the switch inside of the game.  When I turn the game on, it boots up normally and comes to a ready state without any errors.  If I insert a ticket, the ticket goes into the WBA12 and sits inside of it for about 20 seconds, and then eventually it gets rejected.  The game is set up with TITO.  This behavior will continue on and on.  If I open the door and close the door, the game will then successfully take tickets.  So long story short, when I fire up Zeus II, I have to open and close the door once it boots up in order for it to start taking tickets. 

Is there a COM or security setting in the software menus that I need to enable/disable to get the game to accept tickets without having to do the 1-time opening and closing of the door at boot up?  Like I said, once I open and close the door, the game plays perfect and will take tickets all day long.

Thanks!

Jason

JDKMunch:
What about pressing service - on and off

does that allow it to take a ticket?

Yoeddy1:

--- Quote from: JDKMunch on September 07, 2015, 03:04:19 PM ---What about pressing service - on and off

does that allow it to take a ticket?

--- End quote ---

The red "Change" button on the button deck?  I tried that and it didn't change anything.  My game is also set up to take $ tokens.  If I drop a token in, the game will accept it and play.  Tickets register fine after that.   :Scratch-Head:

Thanks,
Jason

coolwavepic:
RESET your TITO board. This happens after you setup a game, turn the machine off and turn it back on again.

Once your game is loaded, open the door and press the RED button on the TITO board. Close the door and insert a ticket and you should be good to go.

Note: I have NOT had this happen using H13.520.

JDKMunch:
the reset will work - BUT

the reason this is happening is that the tito is not in-sync with the machine.  When you open the door you send an SAS command to the tito -  for example:

$11 = Slot door was opened.
$12 = Slot door was closed.
$13 = Drop door was opened.
$14 = Drop door was closed.
$15 = Card cage was opened.
$16 = Card cage was closed.
$17 = AC power applied to gaming machine.
$18 = AC power lost from gaming machine.
$19 = Cashbox door was opened.
$1A = Cashbox door was closed.
$1B = Cashbox was removed.
$1C = Cashbox was installed.
$1D = Belly door was opened.
$1E = Belly door was closed.

I'm curious because the "change" or service  command and "door opened" are no different as far as the tito are concerned.  (At least for a bettor tito) they are ignored.

Your tito is not syncing up with the machine properly.   

try turning on the machine and letting it boot and then powering up the tito and see what happens.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version