**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > WMS Williams Video

Wiring a WMS Topper to a BB2

(1/1)

mr2bob:
     To wire a WMS topper to BB2 machine is very straight forward and requires no cutting or splicing.
1)   The topper has 3 cables coming out of the bottom:
Black/white/green: 120vac power to the fluorescent lamp 5pin Molex plug
Yellow/black: 12vdc LEDs power 8pin Molex plug
White/yellow/black: Candle lamp 6pin Molex plug
If your topper came with plug splitters you may not need them.
TO WIRE THE TOPPER: (This assumes you have the topper already mounted)
1)   You will most likely have to remove both monitors to be able to get to all the wiring and bulkhead plugs.
2)   Run the LED cable and Candle cable down the left side of the machine to the middle behind the lower monitor. Run the Florescent lamp cable down the right side behind the monitor.
3)   On the left side behind the lower monitor is a plug bulkhead. Plug the LED power cable in the very top plug P1. Plug the Candle power cable to the plug second from bottom outside row. (see picture 1)
4)   On the right side there is the meter bulkhead. In the middle is an unused plug that the florescent lamp power plug can plug into directly. (see picture 2) If you have a plug already plugged that plug you will need a cable splitter, mine didn't
5)   All plugs plug directly into the bulkhead plugs and require no modifications.
6)   Reassemble monitors and topper.
7)   Power on and check operation of machine.

You should have all three topper functions operational and a bright new working topper on your machine. (picture 3)

Hope this helps and if you have any questions PM me, I will be happy to help.
Bob

yngjedi:
I am looking to wire a Lord of the Rings "LED Ring" topper to my BB2 Lord of the Rings Mordor machine.  I picked up the topper recently and it's got tons of LEDs in it.  I'm assuming I need a LED driver board or something and where do I plug it in?  Any help appreciated...

yngjedi:
Still looking..  :banghead:

dc04276@yahoo.com:
 :Please_Post_Pictures_2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442