General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

The NLG Welcome Wagon

<< < (98/102) > >>

Tilt:
 :NLG_WELCOME:

And thanks for being a contributing member.  It helps keep the lights on.  It's the best place on the internet for home slot users to find information, help one and another, resolve issues, and find parts.

Glad to have you here and enjoy your machine!

shortrackskater:
Welcome member contra  :wave: and I second what Tilt said!  :yes:

djfayze:
Hello everyone!
My name is Jordan and I am an Utah native currently living in Orlando, Florida. Long story short, I am a man of many hobbies who, by way of a weekly poker game and trying out a couple of pachislo machines, has dove headfirst into learning about slot machine ownership. I’m moving back to UT in June for my medical residency and hoping to pick up my first machine when I get there. I’m part of a great poker chip forum and seems like this community is just as great - can’t wait to learn from you all.

-Jordan

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: djfayze on April 09, 2023, 05:53:22 PM ---Hello everyone!
My name is Jordan and I am an Utah native currently living in Orlando, Florida. Long story short, I am a man of many hobbies who, by way of a weekly poker game and trying out a couple of pachislo machines, has dove headfirst into learning about slot machine ownership. I’m moving back to UT in June for my medical residency and hoping to pick up my first machine when I get there. I’m part of a great poker chip forum and seems like this community is just as great - can’t wait to learn from you all.

-Jordan

--- End quote ---

:NLG_WELCOME:

Well you're moving to an area where slots are farily plentiful!  :yes:

therooster2002:
Hello all.  I am new to the site and getting an IGT Hexbreaker, 19" cabinet with a 3902 (I think!) installed, so looking for additional boards and doing a LOT of research.  Seems like a fun hobby.   Post picts and stories when it's officially mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version