General NLG Chat > General Chat, Slot Shop **Tech Talk** Welcome wagon and other stuff. (Off-Topic Post Welcome)

The NLG Welcome Wagon

<< < (99/103) > >>

shortrackskater:

--- Quote from: therooster2002 on May 04, 2023, 09:54:42 AM ---Hello all.  I am new to the site and getting an IGT Hexbreaker, 19" cabinet with a 3902 (I think!) installed, so looking for additional boards and doing a LOT of research.  Seems like a fun hobby.   Post picts and stories when it's officially mine.

--- End quote ---

:NLG_WELCOME:

When you're ready to buy boards, make sure to check with our sponsors, shown on the top of the home page. You can also post a WTB in the NLG classified section. However if you ever wish to sell in NLG classifieds, you need to be a contributing member.  :yes:

therooster2002:
I got my I Game.  Just pouring through information and testing things out.  Everything works great.  Adding Arduino Player Tracking.  Looking for an ACT 8x2 for my tracking plate.  Got some boards and SW from a member / vendor here.  Thanks fellas!

Brianmez:
Hello Slot Machine God's and goddesses.
I was referred to this site since I recently acquired a lot of new Slot Machine Parts, I honestly don't know exactly what most of them are, most have a Bally SKU #.  Including Screens, Circuit boards, etc. Also, new parts for Shuffle Masters. I will become a paying member ASAP so I can post on Classifieds.  Hopefully I can help out a few people on things they need.

qbert:
Welcome aboard Brian,
Lots of good information here. You will be able to post in classifieds when you become a donating member.  Take some time to review topics here. :NLG_WELCOME:

Brianmez:
I am getting this error message when I send a PM or try to see if the sent messages in the sent message folder.

--- Quote from: qbert on June 12, 2023, 03:51:31 PM ---Welcome aboard Brian,
Lots of good information here. You will be able to post in classifieds when you become a donating member.  Take some time to review topics here. :NLG_WELCOME:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version