**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > **Video Gaming Machines** **General Chat**

Aussie Olympic Machine Problems

(1/3) > >>

SarahF:
Hi guys,
Im new here and have recently purchased my first machine.
I picked up this Olympic machine and was told it was previously working until the bloke moved its showing the following error.

When I switch machine on it comes up with this grey screen stating which button panel is installed? None of the buttons are working but two light up when the machine is started until the screen changes to the error they turn off again.
I have searched the forums and google and can't seem to work out a solution. I have yet to tamper with it as I previously mentioned this is my first machine and i'd like to get some insight before I do so. Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Sorry the pics aren't the best. Don't have the best lighting in the pool room

Thanks,
 Sarah

SarahF:
Any Aussies out there!
I'm keen to learn about this and get it going
Cheers

Stag:
Never had this machine, so I'm not to sure but as you say none of the buttons work, It does say touch screen is present. Does this machine have touch Screen? Try touching one of the button formats on the screen. I'm sure you've probably already tried this haha

SarahF:
Hi Stag,
Thanks for the reply funny enough I gave that a try haha but it is defiantly not touch screen it is an old box style screen.
This is the only place I've been able to get information on these Olympics
I turned it on yesterday and have noted that when I turn the machine on and the Olympic start screen comes up a couple of the buttons flash until it gets to This screen and the light in them turns off

Shaggy:
Welcome to NLG Sarah. I know nothing about these machines but if I had it......Does it have a reset key on the side or a reset button you can push? Maybe inside? I can't find any info on this machine. It acts like it's working, as the message doesn't look like an error warning. It looks more like a menu option.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version