**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune II

I bought a new toy! Well... an old F2 actually. GENERAL help/info

(1/5) > >>

shortrackskater:
I just got this! Thought it was a Fortune II but turns out it's a PE (Model 1170c).

Is IS an F2!  :duh:  Good thing I can move topics.

I paid $80 for it (owner wanted $140, I offered $50, settled at $80), and brought it home. The reason it didn't power up was that the plug was disconnected internally.
I powered it up and got a CALL ATTENDANT screen. Pulled out the top MPU (I'm not sure what the bottom is for yet) and immediately replaced the lithium battery. I then got a deck of cards on the screen and after fiddling around with it, got a working machine.
But after playing around more, the machine locked up with a coin-in error!. An hour later, after cleaning everything I could around the coin in/optics/comparitor area, I got it working again! It's a cool machine. I love the "enhanced" sounds of the mid 80's era.
Today will be machine cleaning and bulb changing day for me. The only thing I'd like is to find a coin tray for it. Now it just has a kick plate and the coins just spit down. It looks like it may have once had a tray but I can't really tell for sure.

Shaggy:
Do you suppose an S+ coin tray would fit?

Dave

Amechanic:
That is a cabinet of a Fortune II.. The buttons on the right side of the monitor is the sure give away.. Looked in my garage for a tray. I have 4 machines but only two have trays. I thought I had more? I'll keep looking..

Gary

CVslots:
Mark, let me know if you don't find a tray. We are going through our F1s and F2s right now and can probably get you one.

Amechanic:

--- Quote from: CVslots on January 27, 2016, 02:32:41 PM ---Mark, let me know if you don't find a tray. We are going through our F1s and F2s right now and can probably get you one.

--- End quote ---

Mark,  You might want to take them up in there offer. I looked again and I only have one and its on my test machine. The other 3 are like yours.

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version