Progressive Controllers and Displays > Mikohn Progressive Systems

It's a Mikohn what?

<< < (2/2)

Crash0:
Indeed there is a meter in it and not really attached to glass well anymore(mainly duct tape)
ChamII+ is the way I think I want to go with this. any idea what meter is needed? do I need to change harness(sounds like it)? and will I need a new power harness and supply? I'm still new to progressive thing so I'm not completely sure

jay:
What harness is there now ?.... once again the LED5 did not connect to the slot. It was there to drive the display. Simply 2 wires that ran back to the CON1.
We have heard of a "rare" cham1 that was supposed to be standalone but have never actually seen one. I have heard the same of the yeti, saskquatch, ogo-pogo, lockness and of course the Jackalope. The CON1 manual doesn't speak of it and I am not sure what software would program it. PSP doesn't have an obvious option to program it.
A harness that would run from the slot would be connected to the same place regardless if it is Con1, ChamII+, Con2. In the older stuff it would likely be 2 wires as Data Return wire was never used, or three for the newer.
With regards to what you need for a ChamII .... a ChamII meter and ChamII power supply.

jay:
You might want to check out this for Mikohn parts.
http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=44

Crash0:
Ok here is what I have in here now.
1st: LED5, Power supply, Display Ribbon, and cable that runs into rats nest then to the board
2nd: One of the grey cables that hooks to board(not flat one)
3rd: A ribbon cable and wires I found unplugged in the rats nest near the board.
4th: the back of the display

jay:
That sounds about right.
Power supply feeds the Mikohn board. This is a 4 wire connection to the power supply.
Other than the power the ChamI/LED5 doesn't connect to the slot directly.
To change to a ChamII+ you will be pulling all of the parts and wires out.
In image 1327 (your second one) on the bottom right you can see the 4pin connector to which your ChamII+ or Con1 would connect.
My Led5's are all mounted directly to the power supply with little plastic offsets and a very short power harness connects them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version