New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: PE+ bill validator issues  (Read 2149 times)

Offline MazzMayhem

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.
  • NLG
PE+ bill validator issues
« on: April 30, 2021, 12:17:48 AM »
Hello I recently upgraded the bill head on my PE+ from a DBV 145 to a DBV 200. The 145 was working fine but they will only accept $1. After installing and enabling the new head I restarted the machine the bv initialized normally bezel lite up it accepted a $1 bill and after a couple of seconds it rejected it. Tried several more bills and got the same result. Thinking that possibly the head was set to a different protocol I flipped to #10 dip switch on and restarted but got the same results. I then switched back to the 145 head started up the machine and now it’s sounding like the transport is not locked on to the cash can properly .Went to the archives read everything I could find on the matter. Took out the transport checked all the wires for any damage, took apart the cash can made sure the holes by the optics was clear, cleaned all the working parts, removed the cash can housing checked for anything blocking the optics all good. Put everything back reseated the transport made sure everything is lined up restarted the machine now neither head is working but there are no error codes and the bezel light is on. Test screen is good shows the bv enabled. One thing I noticed is when I remove or insert the cash can with the machine on the bv never activates. I also checked my power supply it’s the upgraded model with the slats. So I’m thinking there is a problem with the 4 pin connection on the right side of the bv or possibly the optics in the housing. The gears all look good no broken teeth. If someone wouldn’t mind helping me resolve this issue I would appreciate it. I’m confident the 200 bill head is not the issue it was tested and shipped from a very reliable vendor.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 164
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: PE+ bill validator issues
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2021, 03:15:00 AM »
Power supply might be weak.  Is the red lever up on the transport?

Offline MazzMayhem

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.MazzMayhem Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: PE+ bill validator issues
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 09:40:45 AM »
Yes red lever is up. Yes the power supply might be weak, after installing the 200 head is when I couldn’t get either head to work. Possibly the extra pull from the 200 head.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal