**Video Poker, Keno, Slots, 21** Gaming machines > IGT Fortune 1 Sircoma/Poker

Sircoma SG 103, question

(1/6) > >>

Shadow-moses:
I just recently  picked up a sircoma SG 103 draw poker from a guy who has 6 of the same machines, some had monitors some didn't, the one I got is complete with working monitor, he pretty much offered to give them all to me for dirt cheap, but at least 3 are only good for parts, is there any demand or interest for parts from these machines?, I'm thinking about picking them up but I don't need all the parts, thanx Ben

Shadow-moses:
I guess if anyone needs sircoma SG 103 parts I got them, quite a few of them lol

RiseLikeRa:
You never know what parts you may need for these old games.  Your machines look different than mine.  That might make it more important for you to have some spare parts.  My 2 cents

Ra

Shadow-moses:
Yeah, I see what you mean after digging into them, there is very little info on these unfortunately

RiseLikeRa:
You have come to the best place to get help with these old games.  This forum in particular is scarce with participants because most collectors went to the newer multi games when the law in their state allowed.  I however, still listen to 8 track tapes and I love the character of these gems.  IF you need any mother board work Larry  Weber in Vegas is the best.

Ra

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version