Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems > NLG Homebrew Player Tracking and EFT Systems

Homebrew EFT System

(1/21) > >>

peasoup49:
Been looking around at the different setups that people have done for their home machines.  I kinda liked the one, "Slots@Home" because it was a simple interface from the screenshots on the old website, but never got it to work because you can't download .NET Framework 4.0 from Microsoft anymore (or maybe it was SQL Server 3.5.1??).  This is the point where the program crashes and points out what's missing and an unrecognized command.  I don't believe the original author recompiled it for Windows 10.

Has anyone dabbled in the programming of a simple interface that you can bonus a machine, monitor, print tickets, etc. all based on an IP address for a network connection?  It's been probably 20 years since I've programmed in C or I'd start slashing at it myself.  Plus I've lost that programming software and books somewhere during my military moves.  I've got one of the Bettor Slots Deluxe TITO's installed and just noticed the ethernet connection on the card after 4 years of owning it.  I know, I know, don't say it 'cuz I've already called myself it probably starting with dumb@$$.  :rotfl:  I'm hoping that there's something out here that is more than an interface via a web browser and works with Windows 10.  If need be, I could probably dust off my webpage programming skills to figure out something, but hoping there's someone who has programmed something already.  SASTest just has too many buttons to get confused over.

If someone has done a web interface and is willing to share the index.htm file, I'd appreciate if I could get a screenshot to see if I like what it'll do for me.

Thanks

marcdavis:
Hey - I am in the process of building an Arduino-based player tracking display and reader. Replacing the lcd in the player tracking bracket and the guts of the card reader with an RFID board and RFID cards. Allows for programmable custom messages on the LCD, unique cards to track individual players and other functions. Communicates with the BettorSlots TITO Deluxe - reading stats from the machine to determine player wins/losses and allows for credits to be awarded as bonuses. Trying to work out a simple way to store the tracking data so multiple machines can access it - and not be a hassle for people to setup and maintain - IE: no SQL Server - lol.

I'll post some pics of the prototype shortly. Waiting on the WiFi board and a few other things. I will be offering the code to the community when done.

Marc

marcdavis:
So I was able to get the existing Vacuum Florescent Display (vfd) working with the arduino - looks much better than the LCD I was intending to use. Still waiting on the wifi module to continue development but most of the coding is done. Here is a pic of the prototype. I'll snap some pics of it mounted in the top box when done.

peasoup49:
I'm currently at the point of trying to send a command code to the machine. I think I'm screwing up at what point the CRC16 is being calculated and I'm sending the wrong thing so the machine just ignores what I'm sending.

marcdavis:
I'm going to 'cheat' that by talking to the BettorSlots Tito board instead of the slot machine directly; I can send it http get commands to add credits and read the counters to do the player tracking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version