Bill Validators, Currency Acceptors and Printers > JCM DBV-45, DBV-145, and DBV-200 Bill Validators

JCM DBV-45 & DBV-145 power and data connectors

<< < (2/2)

Winslow:
I suppose that's one way to get the power to the DBV but the coin / pulses signal wires are also on the 6 pin connector so that really doesn't help. I'm putting these into some Bally/Midway games like Cruisin' World and Ms Pac Man / Galaga reunion so the 12v is readily available on the switching power supply for the game. I just need to buy these connectors so that I can tap into that (already present) power supply and interface with the OEM DBV connector.

I guess I'll be calling JCM next week after the holiday to find out what these connectors are called and their part numbers. I'm also interested in buying eprom upgrades to the new bills. I'm seeing someone on EBAY selling them. My eprom version numbers are older than the ones available on EBAY. Next I'll need to figure out how to access that EPROM!

Winslow:
The DBV-200 uses the same 6 pin and 14 pin connection on the side.

Does anyone have any information on these connectors?!  A part number would be useful.  Even JCM themselves can not provide information on these connectors. So frustrating.

Winslow:
The DBV-200 manual has the Molex part numbers for these connectors. Page 6.

Stayouttadabunker:
I doubt those bill acceptors will work for you.
Those DBV145's are outdated acceptors that had the protocol for S+ slot machines, and only take the old currency that used to have the small heads.
You would need the BV's that accept the large heads printed on the bills today.
Most 8 liners and arcade machines use bill acceptors like in these links I provided for you below...>>>

https://www.8linesupply.com/product/ict-a6-bill-acceptor-12v-dc/

https://www.glastore.com/ict-international-currency-technologies/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
Go to full version